Join Today
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Default Best plakat breeders

Which plakat breeder is the best to order top fighter from across the world???

There is never a best farm or vendor it is all about timing, what you should do though is locate a honest seller.

yup, most sellers/resellers will tell us they got this fantatic fighters all the times...

on the honest sellers/resellers will hv the guts to tell us otherwise when their stocks are not up to the mark and he wouldn't wanna recommend(sell) any to us. and when he got solid fighters, he will send you too. to me, this is credible.

all resellers would hav to be dishonest in some way in order to finish up his stock, be it good or bad. he will only be honest to regular buyers and friends. if he is honest to every buyer, he would lose his business.

If your a tester, keep on searching for the best, when you find a couple, breed them to make your own. A tester always seeks for the best. every time when they enter the arena they always have a couple of fish in hand ready to spar. They always supple there best fighter to there customer.
    The power of sight is very common, but the power of vision, to see beyond is rare

so which breeder so far that yall know is honest to sell top fighters???

Quote Originally Posted by Quality_Plakat View Post
    so which breeder so far that yall know is honest to sell top fighters???
    In the USA, Dao Xiong and crazydogbetta.com. By the way, Dao Xiong sell on aquabid.com. His seller's name is premiumbetta.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingxiong365 View Post
    There is never a best farm or vendor it is all about timing, what you should do though is locate a honest seller.
    As King said. No one can sell top fighters all the time. The key is to get a honest breeder or reseller who will tell you the truth.

ha! that was a joke right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Duma Mei View Post
    In the USA, Dao Xiong and crazydogbetta.com. By the way, Dao Xiong sell on aquabid.com. His seller's name is premiumbetta.
    He who hesitate is lost

Precha!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

in the forum, when come to asking for opinion, Precha likely stands up to be the #1 reseller.

Quote Originally Posted by HardCoreBetta View Post
    i think tat guy took $2000 from a forumer here but never deliver the fish at all, haiz ...

Quote Originally Posted by HardCoreBetta View Post
    Seriously, if you order from one of them, fight and loose, he'll guarantee replace the new one with the same quality at the buyer's expense.

Seriously, if you order from one of them, fight and loose, he'll guarantee replace the new one with the same quality at the buyer's expense.
    i dont think its the fish ppL are concerned about, i think its the $$ they lose

Ahahahahahahahahaha!!! You must be one of Dao's serious fan. As for CrazyDogBetta aka TigerBetta, I got nothing to say about him since I never handled his fish. All I know is that he don't play around when your talking serious $$$ in a match with him. But as for Dao, you must be a joke but whatever suits your liking. Go for it, but I would not recommend Dao to Quality_Plakat whatsoever. He might as well buy from NCbetta instead.

if u lose, he replaces ur loser fish with another same quality loser fish..? wats the use in that? hahaha! that means if u lose, he gives u another fish free for u to lose another match.. is he gettin commissions from ur opponent..? that joke made my day seriously..

on of the best breeder in Thailand is Khun Udom from chachoengsao.i gived you the name, i not give you information about him, his telephone and email. up to you find out.

Quote Originally Posted by BIONIC BETTA View Post
    on of the best breeder in Thailand is Khun Udom from chachoengsao.i gived you the name, i not give you information about him, his telephone and email. up to you find out.
    Isn't his name is one source of information? If he (Breeder) doesn't want to reveal his info, that mean he is not a good breeder. He doesn't want to deal with complaints from his customer. If I were him, I would reach out to the buyers. This way more business for me.

humm. ................

thanks man but who has better fighter for crazybetta or daoxiongs??? like who has more quality like for example who fish got more win and all that stuff