Join Today
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Super bagan vs precha fight

I'm wondering which one would win between super bagan and the precha?

Banned

Best is if you test out yourself and see for yourself.

u wont never know cuz remember this precha not an breeder he an reseller himself. so he can also get his hands on bagan himself so i wouldnt know wat to say n bagans are know tobe beastly...so u will never know until u try....ill say there would be so many different result to whom better there precha fans n bagan fans but who know wat if precha had sold bagan before n just renamed it lol....so it be an tough one to say

Haha yeah I know it is but I hope th result come out good cause I hoping the super bagan win cause I'm getting one from Lee0623

Quote Originally Posted by bigbob View Post
    u wont never know cuz remember this precha not an breeder he an reseller himself. so he can also get his hands on bagan himself so i wouldnt know wat to say n bagans are know tobe beastly...so u will never know until u try....ill say there would be so many different result to whom better there precha fans n bagan fans but who know wat if precha had sold bagan before n just renamed it lol....so it be an tough one to say
    Very well said
    TNT GAME PLAKAT

Quote Originally Posted by bigbob View Post
    What are you talking about? Precha purchases fish directly from the breeders, select the best and sell to players. Mr. Rainer however purchases fish from a reseller, and that reseller purchased from Malaysia Breeder, that's a long route before the fish reaches the players. There is no way in hell would Precha want to purchase fish from Mr. Rainer, if at most, Mr. rainer can only be considered as Mr. Precha's student. Why would someone from the center of the fish fighting area want to purchase fish from Indonesia? its the other way around, Mr. Rainer could have purchased from a reseller and that reseller purchased fish from Thailand or Malaysia. Mr. Rainer says his fish are from Bagan is very misleading.

Quote Originally Posted by bluefin View Post
    What are you talking about? Precha purchases fish directly from the breeders, select the best and sell to players. Mr. Rainer however purchases fish from a reseller, and that reseller purchased from Malaysia Breeder, that's a long route before the fish reaches the players. There is no way in hell would Precha want to purchase fish from Mr. Rainer, if at most, Mr. rainer can only be considered as Mr. Precha's student. Why would someone from the center of the fish fighting area want to purchase fish from Indonesia? its the other way around, Mr. Rainer could have purchased from a reseller and that reseller purchased fish from Thailand or Malaysia. Mr. Rainer says his fish are from Bagan is very misleading.
    Maybe Mr. Precha or Mr Rainer order your $3.5 dollar fighters ''Super Bargain''
    TNT GAME PLAKAT

I have a discount 15% for my SuperBargain now so it actually $3 Mr. So how is your arena with 70+ players and 1k - 10k pot?

I have a discount 15% for my SuperBargain now so it actually $3 Mr. So how is your arena with 70+ players and 1k - 10k pot?
    No 70. Go back and i have said all in all . 1K-10K depend on the people
    TNT GAME PLAKAT

Is it legit, if sources have indicated that Rainer bought fighters from Malaysian's breeder and re-sell under the name so-called SUPER BAGAN?

There are sellers here where I'm at, bought top fighters from Thailand, and resell here under another country name....very, very, laughable and Super Embarr Assing.

that my point. precha brough fish from malaysia to but and remember this very one buy fishes from eacher just came with different names..like for example i like an breeder in thai/ malaysia i came out with an fish call mike tyson because the fish has hiller hard hits and some people brought it off me n decided to call it something esle...so we may never know.

Quote Originally Posted by Choua View Post
    Haha yeah I know it is but I hope th result come out good cause I hoping the super bagan win cause I'm getting one from Lee0623
    HAHAHA good luck with your SB from Lee his bagan look alot like Uthen fish

try em out and let us know

so u think lee fish look nice

Lee is a joke!

You can try but be carfull
    TNT GAME PLAKAT

yeah im just trying if not good then no more buying from him

I'm wondering if anybody bought some and how do they look

Let us know results.

He got BANNED - no more trying. Don't waste your money.

Default Help

Hey guy I need help which dealer should I trush to buy and consistence fish

Thanks.